This week I feel like I’ve made some real progress. Despite some setbacks where I was sure that the software I was using hated me, I finally got two videos and the accompanying handouts uploaded to the classroom. Since these both dealt with the actual making of the bags, they will not be included in the handouts available for all members. They are only for those who take Net Like a Lacemaker. In addition to that, I think I got all the yardages tested for the bags. Because of that I also uploaded those instructions to the classroom.
If you want to see what I have left to complete, just look at the class syllabus.